Grilled langoustines with vegetables
Our delicious grilled langoustines recipe
Our langoustines are wild and caught off the shores of Scotland. Follow this simple recipe so that you can learn how to cook them in a way that does their natural flavor justice! While this may seem a bit too simple, we believe that less is more when it comes to enjoying this scrumptious shellfish. Packed with protein and fresh vegetables, this is also a very healthy recipe.
Delicious fresh salsa stuffed clams
The cooking: 2 people, 30 minutes
- 1 langoustine
- 1oz butter
- 8 oz carrot
- 8 oz zucchini
- 8oz beetroot
- Salt pepper
- Olive oil
- Cut the langoustine in half, devein.
- Dice 8 ounces of carrot.
- Dice 8 ounces of zucchini.
- Dice 8 ounces of beetroot.
- In a pan add 1 ounce of butter until sizzeling.
- Add the vegetables until cooked, remove from fire.
- Add the langoustine on the meat side and grill for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Set up the plate with langoustines and vegetables.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Watch time: 45sec
Where to find the products
Luckily this recipe doesn’t include any complex or hard to find ingredients. We recommend getting the vegetables at your local farmers market, but they can be found anywhere. The langoustines can be found here on our website, and are some of the highest quality available.
Useful Links for our grilled langoustines recipe.